Fortia – R&D electro engineering
Fortia d.o.o. holds expertises within the fields of electric power systems, electronics, microelectronics, etc. Our experience is based on many years of work in professional and educational organizations some of which are:
- Microelectronic industry in USA (Sunnyvale, California)
- Energy Institute (IE) in Zagreb
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing (FER) in Zagreb
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture (FESB) in Split, etc.
Fortia also participates in professional institutions such as CIGRE, IEC, CIRED, IEEE. After years of working as an independent consulting company Fortia is now part of Maritime Innovation Centre - “iNavis”, in Šibenik applying its knowledge and specialization within maritime, marine and energy industries.
Besides its activities in the area of electric power systems and electronics Fortia now offers engineering services in the following fields of the maritime sectors:
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) including emissions and immunity tests on ships, off-shore wind power plants, marinas and other sea objects
- Lightning protection of ships, boats, yachts, wind turbines, lighthouses and marinas infrastructures
- Insulation coordination (IC) with overvoltage protection of HV and LV networks on big ships with treatment of neutral point of HV networks
- Power quality (PQ) for supply of ships, marinas, sea food farms etc.
- Quality assurance (QA) of electric power equipment and digital instrumentation
- Computation of transient phenomena on ships and marinas, HV/LV networks based on EMTP RV method
- Monitoring and analyzing some coastal phenomena such as lightning activity, sea salt pollution etc.
PDF presentation: <<< DOWNLOAD HERE >>>
Contact person: Ante Sekso-Telento
T: +385(0) 22 332 959
T: +385(0)1-389 0305
M: +385(0) 99 846 4157
<< Back to Users of CroNoMar Innovation Incubator in iNavis...