- Tuesday 18 June 2019 e-savjetovanje za Poziv na dostavu projektnih prijedloga
- Wednesday 20 February 2019 Savjetovanje sa zainteresiranom javnošću o nacrtu Uputa za prijavitelje Poziva na dostavu projektnih prijedloga
- Wednesday 20 February 2019 Uputa za prijavitelje Poziva na dostavu projektnih prijedloga "Usluge za MSP-ove putem PPI"
- Saturday 2 February 2019 1.IZMJENA POZIVA NA DOSTAVU PROJEKTNIH PRIJEDLOGA “INOVACIJE NOVOOSNOVANIH MSP-OVA II FAZA”
- Tuesday 29 January 2019 OBAVIJEST KORISNICIMA U OPERACIJI 7.4.1. O PRODULJENJU ROKA
- Saturday 12 January 2019 KRATKI LANCI OPSKRBE I LOKALNA TRŽIŠTA
- Thursday 29 November 2018 Ministarstvo gospodarstva povećalo alokaciju za internacionalizaciju s 58 milijuna kuna na 134 milijuna kuna
- Friday 10 August 2018 Savjetovanje s javnošću za Prijedlog pravilnika o uvjetima, kriterijima i načinu dodjele potpore u okviru mjere II.5
- Friday 10 August 2018 Savjetovanje o Prijedlogu Pravilnika o kriterijima za utvrđivanje područja za akvakulturu na pomorskom dobru
- Monday 9 July 2018 WWW vaučeri za MSP-ove
- Thursday 21 June 2018 Savjetovanje s javnošću za Prijedlog pravilnika o uvjetima, kriterijima i načinu dodjele potpore u okviru mjere „Ribarske luke, iskrcajna mjesta, burze riba i zakloništa“
- Thursday 21 June 2018 Savjetovanje sa zainteresiranom javnošću o nacrtu Uputa za prijavitelj Poziva na dostavu projektnih prijedloga...
Velimira Škorpika 6
P/F: +385 22 340 480 / +385 22 340 481
P:/ +385 22 340 426
CroNoMar Innovation Incubator in Inavis
Maritime Innovation Centre – iNavis is a joint project between Norwegian and Croatian partners located in Šibenik, with the capacity of hosting and supporting Croatian-Norwegian commercial and institutional co-operation while creating an attractive business premises for business start-ups and development projects within the Maritime sector.
was realized in cooperation with City of Šibenik with purpose to contribute to the creation of a favorable and recognizable environment for co-operation whilst increasing the interaction between Norwegian and Croatian institutions and businesses in the maritime sector.
The main objective
of the project is to establish linkages between Croatian and Norwegian partners. Innovation Incubator - CroNoMar as a tenant to City of Šibenik manages Innovation incubator of the Centre. Rest of the Centre is managed by City of Šibenik. CroNoMar is working closely with all tenant companies in the Innovation area. This concept is based on successful business development concept that is used in Norway for many years.
CroNoMar innovation incubator offers “soft” business development services such as:
- Business consulting (business courses for entrepreneurs, business development assistance, support in start-up phase, etc.)
- Access to international markets
- Financial investments
- Ability of connecting with experienced entrepreneurs through „door way consulting“
- Business support provided by Norwegian consultants
together with modern Physical infrastructure including:
- 454,53 m² of office space
- Over 20 fully equipped offices (from 10 to 30 m²)
- Modern equipped meeting rooms (projector, tv, conference interface, etc.)
- Copy room (A0, A3, A4, thermo binding, spiral binding, plastification, etc)
- Secured internet and wireless internet
- IT support
- Advertising area, kitchen
- Together with “at site” services from service providers enabling tenants to start or develop their business more easily.
The iNavis is heading ahead with full sail growing into the region's leading maritime Centre.