CroNoMar was established as a Croatian company with Norwegian owners in 2009 with the purpose to actively participate in further development of Croatian maritime activities.
In order to develop new Maritime and Marine businesses in Croatia CroNoMar is continuously conducting different researches in order to define the sector/market needs as potential for internalization of businesses of Croatian companies and networking between Croatian companies and international partners.
CroNoMar is an innovation company with focus on creating results within new or existing companies/institutions – and not primarily within own organization.
- Aluminum Catamaran Workboats are new products for Croatian shipbuilders both with respect to type of boats and the use of aluminum.
- Croatian shipbuilders are introduced to the global Maritime and Aquaculture industry as a new market for shipbuilding.
- Series production with series efficiency is considerably improving competitiveness of Croatian boat builders.
- Trading of maritime expertise and competences to international markets/services in the field of Ship design, Ship Engineering, Shipbuilding supervision, Shipbuilding project management etc.
- New Partnerships in engineering and production of new types of maritime products like: deck-equipment, machinery equipment, technical components for maritime sectors like Ship-package suppliers, aquaculture industry, Fishing vessels, etc.
- OEM-production of leisure boats is a new niche for production with series efficiency for existing industry.
- Professionalizing procurement skills in shipbuilding and ship equipment industry.
- Creating maritime high-tech activities in the Sibenik-region that attract highly skilled workforces
- A Maritime Innovation Centre – iNavis created in cooperation with local authorities with purpose to contribute to the creation of a favourable and recognizable environment for co-operation whilst increasing the interaction between Norwegian and Croatian institutions and businesses in the maritime sector.The main purpose of the project is to establish linkages between Croatian and Norwegian business partners.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF OUR STAFF
Gordan Polonijo, Technical supervisor
M: +385 91 214 00 28
Technical supervisor in CroNoMar, Croatian. MSc in Mechanical engineering - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture Zagreb, 17 years of experience in shipbuilding on various new building such as Cutter suction dredger, Jack Up platform, Chemical tankers, Livestock carrier, Car Carrier, Fisherman vessel, Bulk carrier, LPG tanks, Cable layer, Suction Hopper dredger, etc. In Uljanik Shipyard I was Head of QA/QC dept. I’m also playing a role as a member of Board of the director in Croatian society of Nondestructive testing HDKBR.
Malvin Villabø, CEO
P: +47 92066640
CEO of CroNoMar, Norwegian. 19 years of experience in management of innovation company in Norway. 20 years of experience as researcher and manager in MARINTEK - The Norwegian Marine Research Institute. 2 years in Shipping. MSc in Automation Engineering.
Ana Zajc - Senior Project Consultant
M: +385 91 124 00 22
Senior Project Consultant in CroNoMar, Croatian. Educated in Economics and Criminology science. Certified for implementation of EU projects. 10 years of experience on development projects as senior consultant, 4 years of experience as technical director of Tino d.o.o. (export, transport, construction company), 6 years of experience as office manager of Trimag d.o.o. (marketing, tourism, architecture).
Željko Ninić, Senior Project Consultant
M: +385 91 214 00 25
Senior Project Consultant in CroNoMar, Croatian. MSc in Mec - Faculty of Naval Architecture and Mechanical Engineering Zagreb, started engineering career from a workshop floor (CAD/CAM machining) in duration of 2 years, next 5 years as a product designer in R&D department (healthcare industry), 11 years of experience in project management (water supply and waste water engineering, marina installations and HVAC).
Zdenko Jerković, Technical supervisor
Present location – Pula
M: +385 91 214 0024
Technical supervisor in CroNoMar, Croatian. MSc in Naval Architecture - Faculty of Naval Architecture and Mechanical Engineering Zagreb, 22 years of experience in ship building,ship repair and off-shore from construction engineer position through the positions of project engineer, project manager, Seling dpt. manager, site manager, surveyor and consultant. Employments in companies Brodosplit, Vulkan, Brodoremont Vranjic, Viktor Lenac, RLE,ZIT, Adria-mar, TE Marin and on a contract base for foreign companies TTS, Songa offshore, Willtech…
Marko Kelava, Technical supervisor
Present position - Šibenik
M: +385 91 214 00 26
Technical supervisor in CroNoMar in CroNoMar, Croatian. Bsc in Naval Architecture – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture Split, 11 years experience in ship building and ship repair trough the positions of Surveyor, Head of Assembly workshop, Project manager and Head of New building department. previous employee of Brodotrogir d.d., R.L.E. t.p., Solinbrodogradnja d.o.o. - Shipyard Vranjic.
Dalibor Varnica, Technical supervisor
M: +385 91 214 00 27
Technical supervisor in CroNoMar, Croatian. BSc in Mechanical engineering – University of Split- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture. More than 20 years of experience in shipbuilding on various new building such as Frigo ship, Bulk carriers, Juice carrier, Heavy lifters, Ro Pax ferry, Yacht, Polar cruisers, Military patrol vessels and off shore projects through the positions of foreman, Workshop engineer, Workshop manager, Assembly manager, Ship manager and PM assistant, Head of preassembly and outfitting workshop and Project manager. All within the Brodosplit shipyard.
Zdenka Stošić, Administrative referent
M: +385 91 124 00 21
Administrative referent in CroNoMar, Faculty of Economy, 4 years of experience as sales manager in Plodine - managing and monitoring sales, employment management, 4 years of experience as sales manager in Jolly - managing sales and assortment, 2 years of experience as accounting administrator – calculations, P&L account, 5 years of experience as external co operant in Prva stambena štedionica, Zagrebačka banka d.d. – Loans, savings, insurances, collaterals.